Hair care tips
Hair that's in good condition will take colour better and hold colour for longer. Which of our luxury treatments does your hair need?
Weak, limp and tangly hair
Hair that's lacking in essential proteins will feel weak and limp and may knot and tangle easily. Luckily, our miracle Structure Treatment can noticably repair and strengthen damaged hair in just one 15 minute treatment. Add this as a weekly regime and you won't believe the difference!
How to use Tints of Nature Structure Treatment
Restore your hair's health with our unique nourishing and strengthening Tints of Nature Structure Treatment. Use as a pre-colour treatment or as a weekly treat for your hair.
1. Wash your hair with Tints of Nature Hydrate Shampoo, work into a creamy lather and rinse.
2. Towel dry your hair and spray a generous amount Tints of Nature Structure Treatment over your hair from root to tip.
3. Massage thoroughly into a lather, ensuring all of your hair is covered.
4. Pin or clip your hair up, kick back and relax for 15 minutes.
5. Rinse your hair thoroughly and condition with Tints of Nature Hydrate Conditioner.
Fall in love with how soft, strong and voluminous your hair looks and feels after using this fabulous treatment.
Hard, coarse hair that's lacking in volume
Is your hair feeling coarse and stiff without much softness and natural movement? You need a hit of moisture. The Tints of Nature Hydrate Treatment will re-hydrate your hair leaving it feeling simply heavenly.
How to use Tints of Nature Hydrate Treatment
Tints of Nature Hydrate Treatment will leave your hair feeling heavenly soft and supple whilst restoring essential moisture to nourish and restore dry hair. Use as a weekly or before colouring your hair for maximum results and grey coverage.
1. Wash your hair with Tints of Nature Hydrate Shampoo, work into a creamy later and rinse.
2. Towel dry your hair and apply 4-8 pumps of Tints of Nature Hydrate Treatment from root to tips.
3. Comb through your hair.
4. Relax for 15 minutes.
5. Rinse thoroughly and follow with Tints of Nature Hydrate Conditioner.
6. Rinse and style.
7. Feel how soft and velvety your hair now feels!
Hello silky, smooth hair! You can also watch our Hydrate bundle how to video.
Problem, itchy scalp?
There's nothing worse than suffering a sore, itchy or irritated scalp. Tints of Nature Scalp Treatment is packed with ingredients that soothe and calm the scalp so that you, and your hair, can breathe easy.
How to use Tints of Nature Scalp Treatment
Tints of Nature Scalp Treatment is a soothing relief for irritated and sensitive scalps. Made with gentle and natural ingredients, our Scalp Treatment will treat irritated scalps for a fresh soothing relief.
Scalp Treatment can be applied when hair is wet or dry.
1. Spray evenly across your scalp and leave to dry - no need to rinse.
2. Begin to feel the soothing relief and no more itching!
For the outdoorsy type
Do you spend a lot of time outdoors or in the water? Your hair will most definitely benefit from some extra conditioning power from this award-winning spray.
How to use Tints of Nature Seal and Shine
Tints of Nature Seal and Shine is a protective leave-in conditioner to shield you hair against harmful UV irradiation for healthier, softer hair.
Tints of Nature Seal & Shine can be used on dry, wet or towel dried hair.
For wet hair...
2. Towel dry your hair and spray generously throughout your hair.
3. Blow dry.
For dry hair...
1. Spray a generous amount and leave in.
Top Tip: Take Seal and Shine on your summer sun holidays to help protect your hair and colour from the sun.Back to News