Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
2. Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
(a) you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
(b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
4. Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
5. Security Policy
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet. We follow all information privacy requirements and regulations as set forth by state and federal law.
We will always treat your personal information confidential and comply with UK Data Protection Laws.
In using our website you are required to provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, billing and delivery addresses, debit, credit or other payment information. This may be the case whether registering as a user or checking out as a guest on the site.
In order to improve our service to you and your shopping experience when using our website, we may also collect information such as your URL, IP address, domain type (e.g .co.uk and .com), where in the world your computer is located, how long you spend on our website and what you are searching at the time of your visit.
Any personal information we collect is provided by you and we use it for the following purposes:
Processing your orders
Improving our online services and your experience of our website Improving our website
To ask you to review our products
Statistical analysis to help support our marketing activities
Provide you with relevant web content, special offers, news and advertisements
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
In using our website you agree that we may use your email address to send you exclusive offers, news and general information about our brand and products, as well as requests to review our products and provide overall opinion of our brand. If you do not wish to receive these emails, then you are able to unsubscribe at any time either by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of any email you receive. Alternatively you can email us email@example.com or by telephone on 1-844-620-3492.
Tints of Nature is part of Herb UK (Holdings) Ltd. Your personal information may be disclosed to other businesses within the Herb UK Group of companies. Tints of Nature require all affiliated businesses to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation. We will not share any of the personal information with third parties companies outside of our business.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information if we are requested to by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities.
7. Entire agreement
8. Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
9. Social Media & Competitions
These rules apply to all competitions, prize draws, promotions and giveaways that are promoted on and run through our website or social media channels.
9.1. To enter a competition you must enter as directed on our website or social media channels.
9.2. Our competitions are free to enter and no purchase is required.
9.4. To be eligible to enter a competition:
- Entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in the USA or another country (proof of address or age may be required) if detailed in the competition entry details.
- No employee, suppliers or affiliates of Tints of Nature or parent company, Herb UK Ltd can enter the competition.
- Competition entrants for our promotions on social media must have a genuine account and must ‘like’ the Tint of Nature’s social network page (Facebook, Twitter etc.) as part of the entry process.
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1.
9.5. Start and closing dates
- A competition shall open and close for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
- Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
9.6. Winners and prizes
- Competition prizes for each competition shall be specified on our website or social media channels
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
9.7. Additional Competition Details
From time to time specific entry details may vary. Any terms and conditions in addition to the above will be detailed here by Competition Name.
10. The Colour Club - Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply to all members of The Colour Club, which is operated by Tints of Nature Ltd. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
10.1 The Colour Club is a customer loyalty programme. Membership is free of charge.
10.3 Benefits of The Colour Club will vary from time to time and will be subject to availability. We reserve the right to discontinue benefits, make changes to the terms and conditions or the content of the website at any time with or without notice.
10.4 Free Shipping will apply according to the following criteria:
- If your shipping address and zip code is in United States of America (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico), you will qualify for Free Standard Shipping if you spend $40 or more.
- If you reside in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, you will qualify for Free Standard Shipping if you spend $100 or more.
- Changes to the Free Shipping terms and conditions can be made at any time with our without consent.
- The offer of free shipping cannot be exchanged for cash or product of equivalent value.
- For standard rates of Shipping please visit our Delivery and Returns section on our website.
10.5 By signing up to The Colour Club you are agreeing to receiving emails from us with exclusive offers.
10.6 You can unsubscribe to The Colour Club at any time through your online website account or by contacting us via phone, email or post as listed below in point
Herb UK North American Distribution Inc.
Tints of Nature
999 Pontiac Avenue, Door C, Cranston, RI 02920, USA
Company Registration Number E0248302016-6.
Please note that calls to Tints of Nature may be monitored or recorded for quality, verification and training purposes.