Brighten your hair with multi-dimensional, naturally healthy blonde highlights with Tints of Nature Permanent Highlight Kit.
Free from ammonia and carefully formulated with lots of lovely natural and organic ingredients that will nourish and protect for hair that feels healthier than ever! Vegan friendly and cruelty free, the Tints of Nature Highlight Kit has been formulated to highlight dark brown to blonde hair by up to 7 shades, for darker shades of hair please carry out a strand test beforehand. Always make sure you carry out a skin sensitivity test before applying any color to your hair to ensure your are not allergic to any ingredient used...even to the most natural of ones.
Please ensure you have carried out skin sensitivity test 48 hours before Highlighting your hair.
1. Follow the instructions to complete a strand test. If you are happy with the results, you are set to highlight your hair. Take note of your development time-you will need this!
2. Put on your gloves. Using a plastic spoon and our Tints of Nature Mixing bowl, mix the remaining Lightening Powder with the Cream Activator. Mix thoroughly into a smooth cream consistency.
3. Comb you hair back from the hairline. Put on the highlighting cap from the front and secure under the chin.
4. For thin highlights, use the metal hook and for thicker highlights use the plastic hook, pull strands of hair through the holes in the cap. For soft blonde results, use every other hole, otherwise use every hole.
5. Using the brush, starting at the hairline, apply the mixture to the hair pulled through the cap.
6. Cover hair with the plastic cap and leave to develop for the duration timed in your strand test. Note: Maximum time limit is 45 minutes.
7. Remove the cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water. Remove the highlighting cap and shampoo and condition you hair with the sachets provided.
Ammonia Free Lightening Powder:
Ingredients: Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Silicate, Silica, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Parfum, Geraniol.
Cream Activator 9%:
Ingredients: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, **Cetyl Alcohol, **Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ceteth-2, Ceteareth-25, Phosphoric Acid, Oxyquinoline Sulfate.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, **Lauryl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, **Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Panthenol, **Benzyl Alcohol, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, †Parfum, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, **Glycerin, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, **Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexyglycerin, **Sorbic Acid, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin, **Potassium Sorbate.
Ingredients: Aqua, **Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Stearalkonium Chloride, **Stearyl Alcohol, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Oleth-10, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, *Glycerin, †Parfum, Citric Acid, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin
Shipping and Handling $10
Exception: Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico $25
We deliver to all 50 states and ship within 24 hours via USPS. Please allow 2-5 days
We will be closed for Thanksgiving on Thursday 28th and Friday 29th of November 2019 and we will re-open as usual on Monday December 2nd. Orders can be placed online during the closure but they will not leave us until Monday December 2nd . To guarantee delivery prior to the holiday, orders should be placed by Wednesday November 20th.
Customer Service will be closed between Dec 24th and Jan 1st and we will re-open for business as usual on Thursday January 2nd 2020. Despatch teams will be working on Dec 30th and 31st so web orders will be despatched on these days.