Henna Cream Burgundy
Henna Cream Burgundy is a vegan friendly and Cruelty Free semi-permanent home hair dye, made with natural and certified organic ingredients for a healthy vibrant hair color.
Fall in love with happier, healthierhair with Tints of Nature Henna Cream Burgundy semi-permanent hair dye for a bold blend of red and violet tones for a vibrant burgundy hair color.
Made with natural henna and plant extracts, Tints of Nature Henna Cream offers a healthier way to color your hair without the long term commitment. Perfect if you are looking for a temporary color change, looking to experiment with a new shade or add depth to your existing color. Unlike traditional henna home hair dyes, our rich and nourishing Henna Cream formula penetrates deep inside the hair, whilst strengthening and conditioning your hair, to give you beautiful semi-permanent hair color with healthy, glossy results and up to 80% of gray coverage.
Care for your fresh new hair color with our award winning Tints of Nature care range. Specially developed to naturally lock in your color whilst strengthening and hydrating your hair for visibly healthier results and happier hair.
Always make sure you carry out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before applying any color to your hair to ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient used...even to the most natural of ones.
Please ensure you have carried out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before you color your hair.
For more information on coloring your hair or covering gray visit our hints & tips.
1. Shampoo your hair with Tints of Nature Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for removing any product build up on your hair and for tackling those stubborn grays).
2. Gently comb through your hair, removing any tangles.
3. Put on the plastic gloves provided, shake the colour bottle well and unscrew the tip.
4. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the color bottle starting at the roots and hairline, working it through your hair.
5.Gently massage all of the color into your hair until thoroughly saturated.
6. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair and wait for 30 minutes. For gray coverage wait 40 minutes.
7. Using your clean gloves, remove the plastic cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear.
8. Condition your hair and comb through, leave for 5 minutes...We recommend our Tints of Nature Hydrate Conditioner.
9. Rinse and blow dry.
Aqua,**Propanediol, **Cetyl Alcohol, **Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-10, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Alcohol Denat., Stearalkonium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Basic Yellow 57, Cetrimonium Chloride, †Parfum, Basic Blue 99, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Basic Red 51, Tocopherol, Limonene, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Sodium Benzoate, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, **Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Urea, †Parfum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract.
Shipping and Handling $10
Exception: Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico $25
We deliver to all 50 states and ship within 24 hours via USPS. Please allow 2-5 days
Please be aware that USPS delivery windows are being affected by COVID-19 and you may experience a delay in receiving your package.